- Insurance: Auto, Home, Life & More
- Tools & Advice
- Your Auto Insurance Needs
- Auto Insurance Discounts
- Your Home's Value
- Why You Need Life Insurance
- Covering Your Business
- Options & Endorsements
- Moving Tips
- Claims Centre
- Financial Services
State Farm Premier Service ProgramŽOct 10, 2014
By Staff Writer
The State Farm Premier Service Program can help after a covered loss to your property by providing a list of participating service providers (water extraction (U.S. only) and flooring repairs and replacement) to assist you. If your loss is eligible, you can opt to use this Good Neighbour service.
- Report a claim or contact your State Farm agent to report the loss to your property.
- Choose a participating service provider; your claim representative can help you choose and will notify your selected service provider of the assignment.
- Service provider will contact you and set an appointment to examine and estimate the damage.
- Following your authorization, service provider begins repairs.
- You authorize payment to the service provider upon completion of repairs and pay your deductible to the service provider. Service providers guarantee their workmanship for up to 5 years.
If you have any questions or want to see if this service is available in your area, contact your State Farm agent or claim representative.
Note: The State Farm Premier Service Program may not be available in all service locations.