State Farm Insurance And Financial ReviewState Farm Insurance And Financial Review http://learningcentre.statefarm.ca/family/finances/state-farm-insurance-and-financial-review/ bb3 Sep 8, 2011
By Staff writer State Farm™ Employee
The State Farm Insurance and Financial Review (IFR) is a free personalized service that puts you in the driver's seat.
The IFR will help you:
- Review your current insurance coverage and financial portfolio
- Clarify your personal and financial goals
- Prioritize those goals and dreams that are important to you
- Create an action plan to help you reach those goals and dreams
The State Farm Insurance and Financial Review is all about you. Your needs. Your priorities. Your future. The review is based on the Pyramid of Needs.
- Your risks represents areas of risk that can be financially devastating, yet can be managed to help avoid financial hardship. This level of the pyramid supports the higher levels of personal financial goals and dreams.
- Your dreams represents those future financial goals an individual may be working toward. A well-planned course of action will help a person achieve his/her goals, especially when supported by a solid foundation of risk management.
- Your legacy represents the pinnacle of an individual's future financial dreams. Well-managed risks and the realization of financial dreams will help a person leave the legacy that is important to them.
Get Started Today!
To get started with your personalized State Farm Insurance and Financial Review contact your State Farm agent for more information. To prepare, please complete a Needs Assessment Questionnaire to take with you to your next IFR appointment. Your needs may change over time as your life changes. A regular review of your insurance and financial needs is recommended.